March 17, 2020
Our sincere thanks for the impressive sense of calm and professional dedication that has been shown by each and every one of our staff members statewide. You are making it possible for those we serve to remain healthy and safe during these challenging times.
THANK YOU for all that you have done, and will continue to do!
Your efforts are making an impact!
- Frequent hand washing, coughing or sneezing into your sleeve, and refraining from touching your eyes, nose or mouth are the best deterrents to stop the spread of the virus.
- No Visitors, Tours, or Non-Essential Personnel shall be allowed at any company facility.
- No group activities that involve close physical contact or sharing of items.
- Actively monitor all persons daily for changes in their health – be acutely aware of fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Both staff and recipients should contact their primary care physician immediately if they do not feel well.
- Staff and recipients that feel sick are not to report to their program, or assigned shift.
- Notify your supervisor immediately if you or your recipient is ill, and follow the guidelines provided for self-quarantine.
- Contact your QP or the Crisis Line for help right away if you have questions.
Remember your thoughtful decision could prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and potential danger to the lives of those in high risk categories. It will also help ensure minimal disruption to the livelihood of our workforce.